Come Visit Us!
We often hear that the best way to explain what makes Holland Hall different is to come visit campus and see for yourself. We invite anyone interested in learning more about admissions or the school itself to contact the Office of Admission and schedule a tour.
Our 162-acre campus is filled with natural and man-made wonders not visible from 81st Street. Did you know a natural spring runs through the east end of campus and on the other side there are 12 tennis courts, 3 baseball diamonds, an outdoor classroom, and a picnic area with a fire pit? This and so much more makes the Holland Hall campus truly one you need to see to believe.
Campus highlights include:
- All Saints’ Chapel with two chaplains
- Walter Arts Center with a 1,200 seat main theatre, studio theatre, 6 art and 6 music studios, photography lab, and dance studio
- Science, Mathematics and Technology Center
- 3 libraries
- 9 science labs
- 5 maker spaces with 3D printers
- State-of-the-art language lab
- More than 500 networked computers for student/faculty/administrator use
- Outdoor sports complex including an all-weather track, Hardesty Field (turf), concessions, and 5 other grass playing fields
- 12 tennis courts
- 3 baseball diamonds
- 3 gymnasiums and weight room
- 5 developmental play areas