Before- and after-school care for students.
Many families require care for their children beyond the normal school hours. Holland Hall offers over 40 options for before- and after-school care for students — including drop-ins — allowing flexibility and convenience for our families. Extended Day Programs adhere to the same philosophy to which your child is accustomed throughout the school day. Students will follow a routine that incorporates study hall, self-selected activities, group activities, and outside playtime.
Extended Day options are available for Primary and Middle School students. Before-school care starts as early as 7 am and lasts until students are dismissed to their classrooms for the start of the school day. After-school care starts at the end of the child’s school day (2:50 pm for PreK, 3:05 pm for Primary School, 3:15 pm for Middle School) and lasts until 6:00 pm.
Primary School Extended Day Programs
Located in the Primary School Extended Day Area.
Before-School Club: 7:00-8:00 am
Early Birds (PreK only): 8:00-9:00 am
All before-school care runs from 7:00-8:45 am on Wednesdays to accommodate late start
After-School Club: 3:00-4:30 pm
After-School Club: 3:00-6:00 pm
Middle School Extended Day Programs
Before-School Club: Middle School Refectory, 7:00-7:45 pm
Before-school care runs from 7:00-8:45 am on Wednesdays to accommodate late start
After-School Club: Middle School Commons, 3:15-4:30 pm
After-School Club: Middle School Commons, 3:15-6:00 pm
Extended Day Program Details
- Extended Day Programs begin on the first day of school (August 16, 2017)
- Please provide an afternoon snack for your child
- Students will have time to complete their homework
- There is a daily drop-in rate of $20, and a one-time enrollment fee of $25 for those children who attend on an occasional basis
- A LATE FEE of $20 will be charged for children picked up after their regular pick up time (4:30 or 6 pm)
- Children whose parents/guardians do not pick them up within 10 minutes of the conclusion of the school day will be automatically taken to the Extended Day Program and assigned the $20 LATE FEE.
- There is a one-time enrollment fee of $25 for each student attendind Extended Day
- Monthly fees, late charges, drop-in fees, and the $25 enrollment fee will be added to your monthly billing statement
If you have questions concerning Extended Day Programs, please contact Debbie Almohandis at (918) 879-4716 or email email@example.com.