100% participation is our goal! No gift is too large, but neither is any gift too small. We ask all parents to make an annual gift because a high participation rate helps us raise money from foundations that support independent schools. If you have more than one student at Holland Hall, your gift will automatically be counted for each grade! The winning grade will earn a FREE dress day and ice cream party in May.
Participation in the Annual Fund, at any level, is an indicator of the strength and financial health of Holland Hall to foundations, prospective families and other donors. Join other alumni, current and past parents, faculty and staff, and friends in sending the message that the Holland Hall community is committed to the school and its students.
Each year, Holland Hall depends on contributions from parents, alumni, grandparents and parents of alumni, faculty, staff and friends in order to provide:
• low student/faculty ratio and small class sizes
• talented teachers, coaches, and mentors
• comprehensive curriculum and individual attention
• lower cost of tuition
• competitive salaries and professional development for teachers
• need-based tuition assistance for students
• well-maintained facilities and current technology
For questions on the Annual Fund and how you can become involved, please contact Amy Whitaker, Director of Annual Giving, at 918-879-4766 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.