T-shirt Design Contest
Holland Hall Book Fair Tshirt Design Contest
Upper School Students, here’s your chance to design the official 52nd Holland Hall Book Fair t-shirt; entries must be submitted by Wednesday, January 25 in ordered to be considered. One winner will receive a FREE ticket to Dutch Weekend!
• Only current Upper School students are eligible.
• You must incorporate “Holland Hall Book Fair…A Tulsa Tradition” and the date, February 25, 2012 into your design.
• A t-shirt is given to every Book Fair volunteer, so your design should be one that appeals to the majority of the participants, including Holland Hall students, alumni, staff, faculty and family. The design should capture the essence of Holland Hall.
• Designs may include line art and text but no photographs.
• Your design is for the front or back of the shirt and may encompass an area up to 10×10 inches.
• Design may use a maximum of one color, white, on a cardinal red background.
• The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material. By entering the competition, you agree that your submission is your own work.
Submitting an Entry
• Digital entries only. High-resolution images in .eps format are preferred. We will also accept entries in .pdf format.
• Submissions are accepted through Wednesday, January 25. Email them to email@example.com.
The Fine Print
• Holland Hall reserves the right to make changes to the winning design before printing, including changes in image size.
• By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by the Holland Hall including, but not limited to, the website, the 2012 Book Fair t-shirt and future marketing materials.
• Selection will be made by the Book Fair Committee. Holland Hall reserves the right to make a final decision.
• The winning design is announced on Friday, February 3. The creator of the winning design will win a FREE ticket to Dutch Weekend.