Sustaining Holland Hall’s Financial Future
Financial pressures abound for outstanding independent schools like Holland Hall. From recruiting and retaining talented faculty to keeping tuition as affordable as possible, the school’s mission must remain the focus of our financial planning and execution.
- Continue to foster an excellent faculty with outstanding benefits, resources, and opportunities for growth
- Target tuition assistance to ensure a diverse student body and healthy enrollment
- Ensure appropriate recognition of the contributions of benefactors of Holland Hall’s history and mission
- Develop and fund new programs that are targeted to maximize student participation and admissions, while reviewing those that no longer have a critical mass of interest.
- Develop and implement major and planned gifts programs
- Be fiscally responsible with regard to tuition costs while ensuring the growth of school programs and opportunities