Things to remember for Fall Break
Posted on: Oct 15, 2020
Good morning, Holland Hall families,
We hope you’re excited for Fall Break and can recharge as we slide into the second half of the semester.
If you travel over the break, please keep a few things in mind.
- Wear your mask as much as possible.
- Watch your distance and try to remain 6 feet from others.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid being in close contact with groups of people.
- Avoid activities indoors in places with crowds and poor ventilation.
- Try to eat your meals outdoors whenever possible.
- Try to limit your exposure to people other than your household members.
And if you do travel, be sure you check the travel-related option on the daily online COVID survey on Tuesday morning.
If you have any health-related or travel questions today or Tuesday, contact Nurse Linda Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 918-879-4714.
For more on this subject, go to https://www.cdc.gov/
Have a great break, and Go Dutch!