The Goddard Merit Scholarship
The Les and Ellen Goddard Merit Scholarship
The Les and Ellen Goddard Merit Scholarship Program provides outstanding 6th and 9th Grade students the opportunity to attend Holland Hall as merit scholars. The Scholarship Committee selects recipients on the basis of entrance exam test scores, recommendations, grades from the candidate’s present school, and a personal interview.
This scholarship program is open to all new students entering 6th and 9th Grades in 2022-2023 and current Holland Hall 8th Graders.
These scholarships, $3,000 for 6th Grade and $5,000 for 9th Grade, are renewable each year through the 12th Grade, provided the student performs well academically and is a positive contributing member of the Holland Hall community.
Minimum Criteria for Scholarship Consideration (new applications and renewals)
- 3.5 GPA
- Extracurricular involvement and outside community engagement.
- Demonstrated character traits of honesty, loyalty, and courtesy – core components of what the school holds to be essential qualities of a Holland Hall graduate.
- For new students, completion of the ISEE test and the Holland Hall admission process.
Application Process – Deadline March 1, 2022
- ISEE Admission Test Completed (for prospective students) and Goddard Merit Scholarship Program application submitted by March 1, 2022.
- Goddard Merit Scholarship Program application completed by March 1, 2022.
- Applications can be emailed to Justin Butler at email@example.com or mailed to Holland Hall, c/o Admission Office, 5666 E. 81st St, Tulsa Ok, 74137.
- Applicant finalists will be interviewed to determine the 2022 merit award recipient.
Scholarship recipients will be announced in April 2022.
ISEE Admission Testing
Saturdays from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. in the Holland Hall Upper School on:
- October 30, 2021
- November 20, 2021
- January 8, 2022
- February 2, 2022
- March 5, 2022
Register online for the ISEE admission test at iseeonline.erblearn.org.