The Goddard Merit Scholarship
The Les and Ellen Goddard Merit Scholarship
The Les and Ellen Goddard Merit Scholarship Program provides outstanding 6th and 9th Grade students the opportunity to attend Holland Hall as merit scholars. The Scholarship Committee selects recipients on the basis of entrance exam test scores, recommendations, grades from the candidate’s present school, and a personal interview.
This scholarship program is open to all new students entering 6th and 9th Grades in 2021-2022 and current Holland Hall 8th Graders.
These scholarships, $3,000 for 6th Grade and $5,000 for 9th Grade, are renewable each year through the 12th Grade, provided the student performs well academically and is a positive contributing member of the Holland Hall community.
Minimum Criteria for Scholarship Consideration (new applications and renewals)
- 3.5 GPA
- Extracurricular involvement and outside community engagement.
- Demonstrated character traits of honesty, loyalty, and courtesy – core components of what the school holds to be essential qualities of a Holland Hall graduate.
- For new students, completion of the ISEE test and the Holland Hall admission process.
Application Process – Deadline March 1, 2021
- Holland Hall admission application submitted online to the Admission Office prior to ISEE testing.
- ISEE admission test completed by February 22, 2021 (for new students only).
- Goddard Merit Scholarship Program application completed by March 1, 2021.
- Applications can be emailed to Justin Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Holland Hall, c/o Admission Office, 5666 E. 81st St, Tulsa Ok, 74137.
- Applicant finalists will be interviewed to determine the 2021 merit award recipient.
Scholarship recipients will be announced by mail in April 2021.
ISEE Admission Testing
Saturdays from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. in the Holland Hall Upper School on:
- November 14, 2020
- December 5, 2021
- January 16, 2021
- February 6, 2021
- February 20, 2021
- March 6, 2021
Register online for the ISEE admission test at iseeonline.erblearn.org.