Before- and after-school care for students.
Many families require care for their children beyond the normal school hours. Holland Hall offers before and after-school care for students – including drop-ins – allowing flexibility and convenience for our families. Our Extended Day program is supported by Kinderlime this year allowing for:
- Mobile App Enrollment – Launch date: August 9, 2019
- One time registration fee – $25/per student
- Daily/Hourly Rates – $6/hr
- Online Bill Pay via Credit Card or ACH
- ipad Check-in/Check-out with PIN for security and record keeping
Extended Day Programs adhere to the same philosophy to which your child is accustomed throughout the school day. Students will follow a routine that incorporates study hall, self-selected activities, group activities, and outside playtime. Extended Day options are available for Primary and Middle School students. Before-school care starts as early as 7:00 am and lasts until students are dismissed to their classrooms for the start of the school day. After-school care will begin at 3:00 pm for PreK, 3:05 pm for Primary School, and 3:15 pm for Middle School and lasts until 6:00 pm.
Primary School Extended Day Programs
Located in the Primary School Extended Day Room.
Before-School Care: 7:00-8:00 am
Early Birds (PreK only): 8:00-9:00 am
All before-school care runs from 7:00-8:45 am on Wednesdays to accommodate late start.
After-School Care: 3:00-6:00 pm
Middle School Extended Day Programs
Before-School Care: Tandy Dining Hall, 7:00-7:45 pm
Before-school care runs from 7:00-8:45 am on Wednesdays to accommodate late start.
After-School Care: Tandy Dining Hall, 3:15-6:00 pm
Extended Day Program Details
- Extended Day Programs begin on the first day of school (August 14, 2019)
- Please provide an afternoon snack for your child
- Students will have time to complete their homework
For more information on Extended Day Programs, please contact Debbie Almohandis at (918) 879-4716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.