Open Houses & Campus Tours
Come visit us at a ‘Welcome Wednesday’ Open House!
We love welcoming visitors to Holland Hall and often hear that the best way to understand what makes Holland Hall different is to visit campus and see for yourself. We are always happy to schedule private tours, but we are pleased to now offer open houses every other week on “Welcome Wednesdays.” We invite anyone interested in learning more about admission to Holland Hall or the school itself to visit us for a Welcome Wednesday OR contact the Office of Admission and schedule a tour.
Join us for a Welcome Wednesday Open House to meet with members of the Admission team along with current parents and students, then tour your branch or branches of interest. You will learn the details of the application process while experiencing first-hand the Holland Hall community and campus. Please sign up for a Welcome Wednesday Open House using this form: Welcome Wednesday.
Upper and Middle School families will meet from 8:15-10 a.m. in the Upper School Library
Primary School families will meet from 9:15-10:30 a.m. in the Primary School Library.
Virtual Welcome Wednesdays will be 12-1 p.m.
2021-22 Welcome Wednesday Open House Dates
|September 15, 2021||October 6, 2021||November 3, 2021|
|January 12, 2022||February 2, 2022||February 16, 2022 - Virtual|
The Holland Hall Campus
Our 162-acre campus is filled with natural and man-made wonders not visible from 81st Street. Did you know a natural spring runs through the east end of campus and on the other side there are 12 tennis courts, 3 baseball diamonds, an outdoor classroom, and a picnic area with a fire pit? This – and so much more – makes the Holland Hall campus truly one you need to see to believe.
Campus highlights include:
- All Saints’ Chapel with two chaplains
- Walter Arts Center with a 1,200 seat main theatre, studio theatre, 6 art and 6 music studios, photography lab, and dance studio
- Science, Mathematics, and Technology Center
- 3 libraries
- 9 science labs
- 5 maker spaces with 3D printers
- State-of-the-art language lab
- More than 500 networked computers for student/faculty/administrator use
- Outdoor sports complex including an all-weather track, Hardesty Field (turf), concessions, and 5 other grass playing fields
- 12 tennis courts
- 3 baseball diamonds
- 3 gymnasiums and weight room
- 5 developmental play areas