PreK Application Process
Academic foundations. Emotional milestones.
Right from the start, our early learning specialists understand the complexity and beauty of child development. Our transformative methods begin with genuine relationships, between teachers and students, and our school and your family. At Holland Hall, we help your child find their first friends, take inspiration from their first mentors, and learn to welcome others warmly as we welcome them into our community.
We offer two Prekindergarten programs based on the age of your child:
- The Early PreK program is for children who will turn three by August 31, 2020
- The PreK program is for children who will turn four by August 31, 2020
- All applicants must be potty-trained before the beginning of the school year
Both the Early PreK and PreK Programs offer two options:
- Three-day – Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:50 p.m.
- Five-day – Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:50 p.m.
- Extended Day options are available
The Primary School application process involves the following steps:
- Come for a tour and discuss your child’s interests, needs, and strengths with a member of our Admission Team
- Complete the online application
- Complete the Parent Waiver form
- Complete the Teacher Recommendation form if the applicant has attended a PreK program previously
- Provide a copy of the birth certificate and immunization records for the applicant
PreK Play Days
Upon receipt of this information, the Office of Admission will contact the parent/guardian to schedule a Play Day. We must have all of the above documents to schedule a Play Day. During the forty-five-minute Play Day, the child will visit our PreK to experience Holland Hall’s learning environment, meet other PreK students, and provide our teachers with an opportunity to learn about each child. The Play Day is an interactive and fun visit with other PreK applicants. It is our opportunity to learn about your child in a comfortable classroom setting.
After the Play Day, the Office of Admission will contact the parent/guardian regarding the admission decision.