February 22 – 28 (Upper School)
Posted on: Feb 21, 2020
ISAS 2020: We need Upper School parents!
We are thrilled to announce that the Parent Volunteer SignUp Genius Link for ISAS Arts Festival 2020 is now live! Almost 4,000 people from 43 independent schools will be on campus April 2-4, and we need every part of the Holland Hall community to get involved. Plus, volunteering is the only way you’ll get to see the festival!
What do you need to do?
- You must have a KeepNTrack online background check on file. (If you have completed this in the past, you do not need another one).
- Decide what you’d like to do — a detailed list of volunteer opportunities can be found by clicking here.
- Sign up for a shift here.
- Everyone should make sure they’re familiar with the ISAS Calendar and FAQ Page.
Volunteer Training Meeting and Packet Pickup — please pick a session to attend.
- Thursday, March 26 at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 28 at 10:00 a.m.
- Both take place in the Walter Arts Center
Faculty and staff will all be participating but have a separate sign-up sheet.
Thank you in advance for your help with making this festival the best ever.
9th and 10th Grade Parent College Chat
Mark your calendar and plan to join the college counseling team and guest panelists on March 9 at 6:30 p.m. for an information session that addresses college preparation topics which are more relevant to 9th and 10th grade students. If you have questions regarding the evening, contact Brent Casey, Director of College Counseling, at email@example.com, or (918) 879-4718.