Welcome to Holland Hall!
This page is intended to provide information and helpful resources for our school community.
WHO TO CALL
Health: Nurse Kathleen Alabbasi — 918-879-4724.
Absences: Parents are required to communicate absences and illnesses with the school, by calling their particular branch assistant:
Primary School: Elyse Curtis, 918-481-1111, ext. 4725
Middle School: Kelly Danner, 918-481-1111, ext. 4711
Upper School: Nancy O’Neil, 918-879-4735
DAILY COVID-19 NUMBERS
Holland Hall is committed to transparency and will update this webpage with any confirmed cases on campus. If your child is identified as needing to quarantine, you will be notified personally.
To help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including the coronavirus and flu, follow these important tips:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Individuals with chronic health issues and/or individuals experiencing severe symptoms should be evaluated by a medical professional.
- Get vaccinated, if you can.