Nourishing a Brighter Future.
Flik Independent School Dining is proud to be the new dining service provider at Holland Hall. They are the market leader in independent school dining, currently serving over 270 prestigious private and independent schools. Flik’s successful partnership with independent school communities is based on their mantra Nourishing a Brighter Future.
As our new provider, Flik is committed to providing a top quality, nutritious dining service. Their passion is represented in their menus and food preparation philosophy. They start with fresh, whole ingredients and prepare menu items from scratch. School menus, which will feature local and sustainable items, are created on campus, specifically designed for our dining facilities and our community’s needs.
Ordering Box Lunches
For the 2020-2021 school year, students will not be able to eat lunch in the Tandy Dining Hall. Instead, they will eat with their class, advisory or other group either in their classrooms or outside.
Flik will be providing box lunches with a variety of options. You will need to order online, hollandhall.flikisdining.com, or on the FLIK IS Dining app a week ahead.
Pricing per meal:
- PK – $5.00
- K – 3rd – $5.75
- 4th-12th – $7.00
A few notes:
- Credit card payment is required. Parents should select “Pay with CC.”
- You can set up individual student profiles if you have more than one student in your account. Order lunch for one student, check out, then log back in to create the second order.
- All orders must be placed by 11:55 p.m. on Tuesday for the following Monday through Friday.
- The box lunches will be delivered to the buildings and Faculty/Assistants will assist with distribution to the classrooms depending upon the grade level.
- Orders can be placed up to a month in advance. If your student is sick, you can cancel by accessing your “order history” to cancel by 8:30 a.m.
- If you had a balance due OR a credit on your old lunch account, these amounts were transferred to your tuition account in the new parent portal.
Questions? Contact your FLIK manager at firstname.lastname@example.org