Required Student Health Forms
These forms should be completed and emailed to Linda Christensen in the Middle School Nurse’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Holland Hall, 5666 E 81st St, Tulsa, OK, 74137.
In light of the current climate due to COVID-19, a few adjustments have been made for the upcoming year. They are noted as follows:
- All students entering grade 7-12th MUST complete all required health forms.
- All students new to Holland Hall MUST complete all required health forms and immunization records.
- All students in grades PK-6th are requested to complete required health forms.
- All students entering Kindergarten MUST have a current immunization record on file.
- All students entering 7th grade MUST have documentation of a recent Tdap booster on file.
Post-Concussion Return-to-Learn Protocol
Holland Hall recognizes the need to develop researched based practices to support students who have experienced concussive events and are managing a return to full activity. As new research surfaces, we continue to better understand the diagnosis and treatment of concussions. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our Post-Concussion Return-to-Learn Protocol.