Required Student Health Forms
These forms should be completed and emailed to Kathleen Alabbasi in the Middle School Nurse’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 918-879-4798, or by mail to Holland Hall, 5666 E 81st St, Tulsa, OK, 74137, by July 30.
- All students entering grades 4th-12th MUST complete all required health forms.
- All students new to Holland Hall MUST complete all required health forms and submit current immunization records.
- All students in grades EPK-3rd MUST complete the Emergency Authorization Form.
- All students entering Kindergarten MUST submit a new immunization record.
- All students entering Kindergarten MUST complete the Physical Form.
- All students entering 7th grade MUST submit documentation of a recent Tdap booster.
Authorization for Prescription Medication/Inhaler Form (only if prescription medication is needed during the school day) »
Post-Concussion Return-to-Learn Protocol
Holland Hall recognizes the need to develop researched based practices to support students who have experienced concussive events and are managing a return to full activity. As new research surfaces, we continue to better understand the diagnosis and treatment of concussions. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our Post-Concussion Return-to-Learn Protocol.