Required Student Health Forms
As we prepare for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year, we will need your child(ren)’s health forms by July 24, 2020.
These forms should be completed and emailed to Linda Christensen in the Middle School Nurse’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Holland Hall, 5666 E 81st St, Tulsa, OK, 74137.
In light of the current climate due to COVID-19, a few adjustments have been made for the upcoming year. They are noted as follows:
- All students entering grade 7-12th MUST complete all required health forms.
- All students new to Holland Hall MUST complete all required health forms and immunization records.
- All students in grades PK-6th are requested to complete required health forms.
- All students entering Kindergarten MUST have a current immunization record on file.
- All students entering 7th grade MUST have documentation of a recent Tdap booster on file.
Post-Concussion Return-to-Learn Protocol
Holland Hall recognizes the need to develop researched based practices to support students who have experienced concussive events and are managing a return to full activity. As new research surfaces, we continue to better understand the diagnosis and treatment of concussions. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our Post-Concussion Return-to-Learn Protocol.