Volunteer Opportunities for Parents
Volunteers are critical to Holland Hall and play an integral role in our community. We are incredibly thankful for the commitment, dedication, and hard work of our volunteers! Below are just a few of the ways you can be involved as a volunteer at Holland Hall:
- Assist with prospective parent tours and new parent outreach.
- Contact Justin Butler at (918) 481-1111, ext. 4740 or learn more about the Admission team »
- Welcome new families to your child’s grade and be available to answer questions.
- Assist with providing food for Teacher/Staff appreciation days in your child’s branch.
- School and PA events are held throughout the year. Each one relies on volunteers for planning, set-up, and the event itself. Getting involved in an event that you would normally attend is a great way to give back to the school while enjoying access to a fun, community event that is meaningful to you.
- Events include the ARTworks, Trivia Night, and Primary School Night at the Football Game… just to name a few!
- Learn more about Events at Holland Hall »
- Sell merchandise in the spirit shop.
- Open Thursdays and Fridays, 8:00-10:00 a.m. & 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Dutch Zone sign-up »
- Staff Dutch Exchange where students can drop off or pick up gently used uniforms and Dutch gear.
- The Dutch Exchange is managed by the Dutch Exchange Coordinator, a Parent Association Board Member. The Coordinator will organize volunteers for both collection and staffing the Exchange during open hours. Contact Gayle Taylor at email@example.com with questions.
Thank you for supporting our school!
Please note volunteer opportunities are limited due to COVID-19. As CDC guidelines allow, more volunteer opportunities may become available.