Using the proper channels to submit requests improves the efficiency and manner in which our support teams are able to serve Holland Hall. We deeply appreciate your efforts to adjust former habits and follow the submission process!
Before Submitting a Transportation Form:
- Your department head must have approved the trip and details.
- Requests must be submitted at least TWO WEEKS before the requested date of use.
- No more than ONE maintenance driver is assigned per day. If one has already been assigned or it is outside of business hours, you will be responsible for securing a driver from the approved list of Holland Hall drivers and informing the Coordinator of Transportation of this driver’s name.
- Double check your form before submitting, changes must be emailed to Meredith.
Once your form has been submitted and approved:
- A Google Calendar Event will be created for your bus trip (bus and driver assignments will be noted in the event details.)
- An invitation to join this event will be shared with you, the driver, and maintenance staff that needs to know about the trip. It is your responsibility to accept this invitation when it is emailed to you.
- If you need to change any details of the event, please contact Meredith ASAP. Any confirmed changes will be reflected on the Google Calendar Event for all to see.
Please Note: Paper forms will no longer be accepted.
Facilities Use Requests
Submission and Approval Process:
- Before submitting this request, your department head must approve the event details and planned use of the space.
- Once submitted, the department head of the building in which you are requesting use will need to approve.
- Once BOTH have approved, your request will be processed. If it is not approved, you’ll be notified via email.
- Consult the Holland Hall Calendars to check for any scheduling conflicts.
- Please submit requests at least TWO WEEKS before the requested date of use.
- Once the form is submitted: You will receive a copy via email.
- Once the form is approved: Your event will appear on the designated calendar, and you will be emailed a confirmation.
Please note: Requests for the use of the Walter Arts Center are handled through a different form.
Walter Arts Center (WAC) Use Requests
SchoolDude Maintenance Requests
Use your Google login credentials and the Google App tiles at the top of the page to Access SchoolDude and send a work order:
- Open your Gmail account and sign in.
- Go to the square of dots in the upper right-hand corner (Google Apps). Click on it.
- Click on “More” at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click on the SchoolDude logo at the bottom of the menu.
When should I submit a School Dude request?
Emergency Situation – Call Meredith Wullkotte @ 4730 or your Branch Assistant
e.g. water fountain overflowing, toilet clogged/overflowing, broken glass, codes, safety concerns, etc.
Classroom/Office Maintenance – Pause, put in a work order
e.g. A lightbulb out, wiggling table, broken shelf, minor adjustments, electrical request, etc. These must be submitted via SchoolDude. You can attach pictures and provide all the details our team needs to complete your request. These should not be submitted via text, or phone call, or in-person to the maintenance team. These requests will be assigned promptly to the appropriate person and added to the maintenance schedule.
Repairs/Replacements/Capital Projects/Summer Work – Stop, get approval, then send in a work order
e.g. painting, furniture moves, changes to the building, new projects, and all repairs and replacements that require the use of Holland Hall resources and funds. These requests must be approved by the Branch Head AND the Head of the School OR Associate Head of School for Finance and Operations. Once approved, these requests need to be submitted through SchoolDude. Please plan ahead!