Using the proper channels to submit requests improves the efficiency and manner in which our support teams are able to serve Holland Hall. We deeply appreciate your efforts to adjust former habits and follow the submission process!
Facilities Use Requests
- Once submitted, your department head & the department head of the building in which you are requesting use will need to approve.
- Once BOTH have approved, your request will be processed. If it is not approved, you’ll be notified via email.
- No more than ONE maintenance driver is assigned per day. If one has already been assigned or it is outside of business hours, you will be responsible for securing a driver from the approved list of Holland Hall drivers.
Walter Arts Center (WAC) Use Requests
SchoolDude Maintenance Requests
Use your Google login credentials and the Google App tiles at the top of the page to Access SchoolDude and send a work order:
- Open your Gmail account and sign in.
- Go to the square of dots in the upper right-hand corner (Google Apps). Click on it.
- Click on “More” at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click on the SchoolDude logo at the bottom of the menu.
When should I submit a School Dude request?
Emergency Situation – Call Meredith Wullkotte @ 4730 or your Branch Assistant
e.g. water fountain overflowing, toilet clogged/overflowing, broken glass, codes, safety concerns, etc.
Classroom/Office Maintenance – Pause, put in a work order
e.g. A lightbulb out, wiggling table, broken shelf, minor adjustments, electrical request, etc. These must be submitted via SchoolDude. You can attach pictures and provide all the details our team needs to complete your request. These should not be submitted via text, or phone call, or in-person to the maintenance team. These requests will be assigned promptly to the appropriate person and added to the maintenance schedule.
Repairs/Replacements/Capital Projects/Summer Work – Stop, get approval, then send in a work order
e.g. painting, furniture moves, changes to the building, new projects, and all repairs and replacements that require the use of Holland Hall resources and funds. These requests must be approved by the Branch Head AND the Head of the School OR Associate Head of School for Finance and Operations. Once approved, these requests need to be submitted through SchoolDude. Please plan ahead!