Honoring the past, investing in the future.
For 100 years, Holland Hall has provided an exceptional college-preparatory education that is "within reach of any citizen of Tulsa." Generations of graduates have left their mark on the city, on the state and on the world.
But tuition alone does not cover the cost of all we do, so financial support is crucial to our community.
As an independent school, Holland Hall is generously supported by generations of Dutch — alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends — who give to the Holland Hall Fund, special projects, and endowments in addition to leaving lasting legacies through planned and estate gifts.
Your contributions ensure Holland Hall can:
- Help fund a tuition assistance program that makes a Holland Hall education possible for more than 30 percent of our students.
- Hire, support, and retain exceptional educators — and empower them to reach our students through inspiring teaching and genuine relationships.
- Continually update and improve our curriculum — reflecting a changing world and preparing our students for success.
- Uphold our commitment to wide-ranging, life-shaping offerings in athletics and the arts — and ensure that every student experiences both the thrill of competition and the joy of self-expression.
- Upgrade and maintain exceptional facilities, technologies, and equipment for teaching and learning.